Organization : Commanding Officer, BN DOCKYARD
The Commanding Officer, BN DOCKYARD is responsible for the administration, organization, and discipline of all Naval Service Personnel of CSD Organization except those of BNFD SUNDARBAN. He is to be guided NR Chapter 53 and 54. His duties include the following:
- Efficient administration of service personnel of BN DOCKYARD Including BNFC BALABAN.
- Maintaining & supervising pay & allowance of service officer and personnel.
- Ensure upkeep & general standard of maintenance of BN DOCKYARD.
- Ensure security of men & material BN DOCKYARD.
- Render logistic support to CSD Organization and its attached ship/craft.
- Co-ordination with other establishment and Flotilla for general service matters including passive Defence and ceremonials.
- Ensure availability of clothing items to all service personnel of BN DOCKYARD, BNFD SUNDARBAN & BNFC BALABAN.
- Ensure victualling provision for the personnel in including those of BNFD SUNDARBAN & BNFC BALABAN.
- Ensure the habitability & hygienic condition of BN DOCKYARD including BNFC BALABAN.
- Ensure medical coverage for Dockyard personnel.
- Ensure proper administration of MT Organization.